In the interest of public safety, and the reduction of any potential impact of COVID-19 on Village operations,
Updated 4:00 pm on 3/20/2020: Village Hall will be closed to the general public until further notice.
All Village Departments can be reached by phone during normal business hours.
In addition to the phones, business with the Village may be conducted via mail, email, and some issues can be handled through our website. If documents need to be dropped off, please call the appropriate department for further instructions. For your reference listed below are phone numbers and staff email addresses, which are also listed on the Village of Airmont (airmont.org) website:
- Village Hall – 845-357-8111
- Building Department – 845-369-8813
- Justice Court – 845-357-3980
- Village Clerk / Treasurer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Village Clerk – email@example.com
- Planning & Zoning Board Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building Department – email@example.com
- Court Clerk – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building Inspector – email@example.com
- Code Enforcement Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fire Inspector – email@example.com
All Planning and Zoning Board meetings have been postponed until such time as public safety concerns have been satisfied. Please check the Village calendar on our website for more information.